Checklist for Campers and Parents
- Review the following information packet regarding Camp Orientation together: 2017 ASCTC Information Packet
- Review the ASCTC 2017 Packing List together to make sure campers bring everything they should – and nothing they shouldn’t.
Checklist for Campers
- Read all the plays in your session. We have provided links to full copies of every play being produced at the 2017 ASC Theatre Camp – so you have no excuses.
- After you have read all of the plays in your session, complete and submit the Audition Form for your session.
- Prepare your monologue for the auditions, which take place on the first full day of camp. Not sure where to start with prep? No worries – we’ve got some tips for you.
- Get ready to have the time of your life.
Checklist for Parents:
- Make sure tuition is paid in full by the session due date (6/5/17 for Session 1 or both Sessions; 7/3/17 for Session 2).
- If you have requested travel assistance, make sure to notify and confirm your arrangements with camp staff by sending us your camper’s travel details, including flight numbers, carriers, and arrival times.